This is the post for the week of November 10, 2015.
Readings for the week of November 10
For this week, read or review the following as needed:
- Genre Analysis Report Assignment (Due 11/30, 1-week grace period)
- Genre Analysis Examples
- Tables of Contents from Example Reports (PDF)
Work for the week of November 10
If you have not done so, submit your Genre Analysis Progress Report Assignment by 11:59 PM on 11/11 (the end of the 2-day grace period).
To prepare for writing your report, compare the Tables of Contents for the Genre Analysis Examples, and complete the Project 4 Organization Quiz in Canvas by 11:59 PM on Monday, 11/16. If you need more time, you have a 2-day grace period, which ends at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, 11/18.
Be aware of the following important dates:
- Tue, 11/17: Submit your draft for peer review by 11:59 PM. If you have not submitted your draft by the deadline, you will not receive credit for peer review and you will not receive feedback on your draft.
- Wed, 11/18: Peer review partners will be automatically assigned at 12:01 AM.
- Thu, 11/19: Provide feedback to the two classmates you have been assigned as you peer review partners by 11:59 PM.
- Mon, 11/30: Project 4 due by 11:59 PM. (I expect most of you to use the grace period).
- Mon, 12/7: Project 4 grace period ends at 11:59 PM.
If you need to ask any questions about the project, send me an email message.
A Personal Note: I have oral surgery scheduled next Wednesday, 11/18. Because of the preparation for the procedure and the recuperation time, I may not be able to respond to any email from Tuesday afternoon (11/17) through Thursday morning (11/19). No office hours on Wednesday (11/18) or Friday (11/20).